This is where I go out on a limb and ponder a while.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankfulness: Day One

A friend gave me the idea to come up with one thing each day this month to be thankful for.  If you are a reader of my blog, you know I already practice an attitude of gratitude, but making it a public announcement each day is a great idea.  It's also a powerful motivator to write something each day.  Today is an easy one.  Yesterday my husband and I celebrated our 32nd wedding anniversary.  So I am thankful for my husband.  He is one in a million.  He is totally devoted to me and as loyal as they come.  He tells me on a daily basis that I am beautiful and makes me feel cherished.  He works hard to make it possible for me to stay at home to take care of my home and child (and him!).  What more could a woman ask for?

This is going to be a fun project and I am looking forward to checking in here every day.  I don't think it will be difficult at all to find something to be thankful for!

This is me and the love of my life!  This photo is 3 years old, but we haven't changed too much since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment