This is where I go out on a limb and ponder a while.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day Six: Freedom

I am thankful for freedom.  This is a big one.

 Many  have questioned the "Occupy Wallstreet" movement.  We're not sure what it's all about and what they're trying to accomplish.  I'm not sure even THEY know what they're all about.  Regardless, the freedom to protest is something to be thankful for.

Today I visited a new church.  I really liked it.  It had the feel of my old church, the one I used to be a member of and is no longer in existence.  I miss that old church and have felt like I don't really belong anywhere ever since.  I think I'll go back to this church again next Sunday.  Yet another freedom I appreciate.

Have a great week! I'll be noticing how many times I have the freedom to make choices that are not available in some other parts of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment