This is where I go out on a limb and ponder a while.

Monday, November 14, 2011

Day Fourteen: Coffee

This morning I am thankful for a good strong cup of coffee.  And my sound machine.  Sorry, I know it's not earth-shattering, but that's the best I can do for today.  The mighty hunter is back, and after 10 days in the woods, he snores!  So I didn't get much sleep last night and the strong black java this morning was a blessing.  I missed him while he was gone, but I am a very light sleeper, so one thing I did enjoy during his absence was many nights of peaceful sleep!  So now it's back to using my sound machine.  I purchased this one several years ago and I love it:

Sound Oasis Sound Therapy System
I bought it on Amazon - here's the link:

http://www.amazon.com/Sound-Oasis-Therapy-System/dp/B001ULD17C/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1321278789&sr=8-12

You can purchase several different cards for different sounds.  Not only does it help with the husband's snoring, but also the neighbor dog barking, traffic, etc.  My daughter also uses one for my grandson to help him sleep.

Now it's time to focus on the up-coming week's festivities:  The youngest is having a birthday party here on Friday (no school here that day).  Then perhaps a shopping trip this weekend?  And preparations for the Thanksgiving holiday next week.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I live with a snorer so the sound machine sounds like a really good idea.....nicer than sending him off to another room which happens a lot these day. I actually think we both sleep better that way sometimes.

    ReplyDelete