This is where I go out on a limb and ponder a while.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Who Will You Be?



When you get to the end of your life, what will be the sum of it?  Who will you be?  

Some days I'm not sure who I am.  Being unemployed, I have the freedom to re-invent myself often.  Perhaps I have too much time to think.  

But once in a while I think it's a good idea to take a spiritual inventory.  Ask yourself that question:  What do you want to be remembered for?  I think your answer should give you a pretty clear view of what is important to you.  

When I get too far off the spiritual path, this is the question I ask myself.  And then I remember where I want to be and I can shift my focus onto what is truly important to me. 

And this is is it for me.

Find your path and stay on it.


Marie

1 comment: