This is where I go out on a limb and ponder a while.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Oh Happy Day!

A new baby!  Is there anything more exciting than a new baby in the family?  Our newest grandson arrived last night.  Mother and baby are healthy and the delivery was fairly quick and uneventful. The little fellow looks just like his namesakes, which delights my husband and son, of course!   And I know in their minds they are already planning ahead to the day they can take him out hunting and fishing.  This afternoon I'm going to visit him.  And take massive amounts of photos.  Poor thing.  ;)   Might as well get used to that right away.

4 comments:

  1. How exciting, Marie -- none of our kids or their cousins have had children yet -- still waiting... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! How fun to sit and hold that bundle of joy - take lots of pictures because you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Marie! How fun for your whole family to have a new little one. I know you will take lots of pics.....I'm sure it took my grandkids a while to learn that the camera wasn't permanently attached to my hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Nothing better in the whole wide world than a new baby! :)

    ReplyDelete