This is where I go out on a limb and ponder a while.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Gorgeous Morning


What a gorgeous morning at the bus stop today!  


We received a light dusting of snow overnight.  Temperature is around 20 degrees this morning, but there is no wind and the sun is promising to come up, so the snow should be gone by noon.


Oliver is begging for his breakfast.  Apparently he has forgotten that he gets fed after E. gets on the bus.


Don't worry, E., I'll feed him right away!  He doesn't look like he's missed too many meals to me ;)

I still walk E. to the bus every day.  I know, she's eleven now, and probably could go by herself, but I actually enjoy it.  For one thing, the morning sun provides the best photo ops.  And she wants me there and I like that the very last thing before she gets on the bus is a hug from me.   Before I know it, she won't want me by her side anymore, so I'm not in a rush to push her out the door on her own.

Enjoy this beautiful day, wherever you are!


1 comment:

  1. You are right to enjoy these special quiet times with your daughter. You are making sweet memories. Love your posts -- keep 'em coming! :)

    ReplyDelete